Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Rights Being Taken Away

I don't even know where to start. We just put in a new president for our country 4 days ago and look what has already happened! Our country is going down hill... not sllllooowwwllllyyyy but fast! I am so upset. Our president signed a bill today and our tax dollars are now going to help pay and promote abortion. This is not why David and I work. And now we are looking at the Freedom of Choice Act!! If you don't know about it, click on the link and do some reading.
Here a woman can be pregnant and have a baby, wrap it up and throw it away in the trash, she will become convicted and sentence to jail. If you have a baby at home and it dies and you do not report it (or even if you do), you can get in trouble with the law. If you abuse an animal you will be fined and/or spend some time in jail... yet a 14 year old girl who found out she is pregnant and does not want to face her parents can go to any hospital and have an abortion and it's OK. All hospitals, no matter what their believes are, will have to perform abortions, along with all doctors. If you are 8 months pregnant and decide you don't want this baby, you can have an abortion and if the baby survives it, then they can place him/or her in a room and let him/or her starve to death! Where is this country going? We need to stop this "Freedom of Choice Act" from passing. If it does pass, so many of our rights will be taken away and so many of Heavenly Father's children will be murdered. There are so many families who would love to adopt a baby. Why don't they give your baby to a loving family instead of kill it? We are all going to pay the price for our sins and killing an innocent child in womb is a BIG sin.
I don't understand doctors who perform these abortions. I have had 6 miscarriages and one of them I lost when he was 10 weeks old. He was perfect, little toes, fingers, eyes, nose, mouth, etc. He was perfect! How can you say they are not babies?
Please if you have not sign the petition on the sidebar here, go there and sign it. Let's try to stop this man from killing millions of babies. Also, pray and fast that Heavenly Father will soften his heart.

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I am now literally physically sick after doing the research on FOCA. I guess that during the election, I was so ignorant to OBAMA and his liberal ideals, that I really ignored what he was really about. I cannot believe that this is his #1 act as the President! That in and of itself says something about the man that is running our country AND for that matter the direction our country is going. I can only pray and hope that Heavenly Father and Christ will step in before this go too far out of control!!! Trust me; it will not be hard to start/keep a fast after reading this disturbing act!
I am going to go first thing on Monday to my local offices here and see if there is anything I can do to help promote the fight!

Rosie said...

This man makes me sick..........I get to riled up about it.

Devri said...

I just looked on my sissy's blog, and saw that you had won the giveaway.. yippee!!

Go give her your info, and claim your prize!!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

It is so horrible. I don't even have words.