Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Years Goals

If I say New Years Resolutions, then I will blow it. Who doesn't? I am sure some one in the world keeps theirs, yet if I say goals then I will be able to keep them. Who would guess?

My main goal this year is to loose weight and get healthy for myself and my family. It is time I stop being lazy and get back on the ball! I look at my picture from two years ago and I think what have I done. I undid everything I worked hard at getting. So, this is the year and then I need to stay that way. This is why I started a blog for weight loss. I do a lot better if I have competition or am helping others on their journey to a more slender person.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Resolutions always make me crazy! Who started that trend anyway. I think it is the worlds way of finding a loop hole in not keeping commitments. If it is not called a goal, then it is not taken seriously. I like to set goals esp around New Years - it makes me more accountable. I am with you though, you know this. It is time I got my stuff together and leave behind this fat body I have been hiding in for years. THIS IS OUR YEAR~ get it off and leave it off...

rebekah jones said...

I know what you mean. I was looking back at pictures from just before I had Ryan, and even though I was a size 16, I look now and there is a real differnce. I am ready to get this weight off.