Thursday, January 15, 2009

How to Get Your Kids to Clean

I know all parents would love to know the secret. Well I have found the answer. For the last two days my kids have been cleaning like mad men. They have cleaned my bathroom, the cupboards, game shelf, vacuumed, etc. Look here you can see for yourself.









So, you are asking...how did I get them to clean????



Well here is the answer!!!!













You say stuffed animals.... I say NO,
WENKINZ!!!
My kids have learned about Webkinz during Christmas when Nephi and Eilish each received one. They then received money from their Grandma and they all bought a Webkinz. So Nephi and Eilish had two and Brandon had one. Weeks later we went to a store and they saw these Webkinz. I told them I would buy them yet they had to buy them from me. That is what DID IT!!! The kids would of done anything in order to get these Webkinz. So I would pay so much money for each chore (that was not their regular)they did. If you don't know about them, then go to www.webkinz.com and you will learn a lot.
And this is how you get your kids to clean!!

No comments: