Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Blogs

OK. I have to admit...I got bit by the blog bug. Secretly, I think I just love the backgrounds and can't decide on which on so this is the reason for all the blogs.:>)
Check them out...

www.thealaskacoyles.blogspot.com (where you are now)
www.anewbody.blogspot.com (for those who would like a new mind and a new body)
www.inspirationalthoughtspage.blogspot.com (if you would like to be "uplifted" each week) and
www.eilishshairdesigns.blogspot.com (if you want to see different things you can do to your daughters hair)

Not too bad...it is only 4. (for now)

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Eh - Four is not tooo many... beside you could be collecting worse things like kids! Oh, wait??? LOL... I like all of the blogs they are my connection to those little angels you are raisin... I just wish the 'others' would jump on the wagon!

The Alaska Coyles said...

I agree. This is such a great way to keep in touch. Let's kick them in the fanny, maybe that will get them moving?