Thursday, December 18, 2008

What to do with this girl!!

OK. Look at this girl. Isn't she sweet and innocent?


Now look at this girl. Sticking her hip out. Trying to act cool.


David and I have major worries with her.

There is a boy in her primary class who lives next door to us. A couple of weeks ago I was in primary and noticed they were sitting on the same chair. OK I thought, as long as they are quite. Then he would put his arm around her shoulder and later she would put her arm around his shoulder. Then they would hold hands. Later I saw Eilish scratching his head (I am sure he loved that). This went on the whole 45 minutes of sharing time. I even had other leaders comment on what they were doing.
Then last Sunday...again I was in primary. All the Jr. primary came in and sat down. Then the music stops and the person who is conducting gets up and starts the meeting. I then looked around and noticed Eilish and this boy (who is younger, my daughter is the "older" woman) not in primary. I go looking around the building and as I was coming back to the primary room because I couldn't find them, they come walking down the hall holding hands. I asked Eilish where they were and she said they were just walking!!! Already she is skipping class and walking the hallways. For those who may not know this...she is only 5!! 5 years old and already acting as if she is a teenager. I told David it is time to get the shotgun out and put it by the front door. :>) Does some one have a good and strong lock, without the key?

3 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Oh, this made me laugh! She is such a cutie! I'm sure that she was just making sure that he found his way to Primary safely. Ü Thank you for your kindness and wonderful blogs.

Karen said...

Oh Goodness! Is this what I have to look forward to with my little Kelcey?! This made me laugh, what a cute girl.. but I don't know what to tell ya!

The Jones Family said...

WOW! I am so excited that she is already on the dating network ... LOL ... just wait for it - she will be a teenager very soon and then the fun really starts. I would invest in wireless alarms that you can set on her bedroom window and door. HEHE then she will never be able to get out!