Friday, December 26, 2008

I loved how her hair turned out this day. What a fun style. The back "ponytail" is tied up in chains and then pinned up to give it that curly look. Fun, Fun, Fun!









Well here is Eilish's Christmas dress this year. I never know what I am going to do until the last minute. This is three different patterns I used. She wanted the dress long and also the sleeves extra long. It is so much fun making her dresses as now she has such ideas on what she wants her clothes to look like. YES, she is ONLY 5.

















1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

She is adollable (insert pun) ... I really do need to put in a few dress orders for my girls! Yet, maybe I will just visit for a month or so and you can teach me the craft! SEWING that is! LOL - HEY and just wait in a few years she will be a teen and telling what she is definitely NOT doing!