Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm a Spoiled Mom!

I have to say that I am very lucky. As I have mentioned before...My kids are so good to me. Brandon will open the doors for me, home, buildings, car doors, etc. Start my car in the freezing cold. He is always around with a hug. He loves giving hugs.
Nephi is my spa person. Just to night he lotion my feet, hands and face. He then massaged my feet and then he and Eilish "decorated" my hair. Nephi just scheduled me for a FULL spa tomorrow after church. Brandon and Nephi's wives are going to thank me. These boys will spoil their them. I am very blessed to have them!!
Oh, I guess I am down in the books for having a Full spa on Christmas day also... Merry Christmas to me!

3 comments:

Connie~ said...

You do have great kids! Let me know how the Christmas Day spa goes! Ü

The Jones Family said...

I am amazed how grown up these kidos are! They appear to be little adults already ... I so miss you all! If all goes well, out summer vaca will be spent camping out in your living room!!!! watch out - JK

The Jones Family said...

Hey Lynda - lets see some current pics of the kids AND you! I will post our family christmas pic on my blog ~ lets see yours! luv