Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday David

Sorry, this was late in posting. I was just so busy with Christmas presents. David's birthday was last Saturday. As you can see, he turned a big 47!! We went to Ihop for his birthday dinner. It is hard to imagine we are as old as we are. The kids being young, keeps us young, yet because of this we don't "fit" into any group. People our age are having grandkids and people with kids their age, are so young. By the time we start having grandkids, people our age will be having Great grandkids. My kids told me I can turn back the clock. So instead of getting older each year, I am getting younger. Cool, huh!!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday big brother and no matter what everyone says, you dont look 57! Wait, you are only 47 - so yeah you look 57. JUST KIDDING! LOVE YOU! Happy B-Day~