Friday, February 27, 2009

Allen went Home!

Just wanted to update you all on Allen and from me, to Thank you for your prayers. I know his family really appreciates it.
This is from his family...


I am sad and heartbroken to say that Allen Passed away at 8:00 am this morning. He is now cancer free and no longer suffering and is pain free. He has been reunited with his sister and some of his grandparents. He fought a hard fight and a long one. He is the bravest and toughest person we have ever known and will ever know. He fought to the end waiting for Susan and I to close our eyes for alittle rest and he went to his Heavenly Father. We want to thank each and everyone of you for your support and love you have shown us throughout our battle. Have Faith Hope and Love. Thank you again.
We Love You Love The Woellmer's


Allen will truly be missed by all.

4 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I am so saddened by this loss, realizing I did not personally know this individual - it still causes one to ponder death and the spirit world. Please pass my condolences on to the family! Love ya all -

Grandma Labrum said...

I stumbled onto your blog just clicking some random listings and saw your blog listed on a group called "Iron Rod blogs." This statement really interested me so please excuse me for reading this post. I was impressed with your words "home to Heavenly Father." I looked on through your blog and saw a child by the name of Nephi. Then I knew this family has a sure testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Who else would name a child after such a great prophet? Please pass my hugs to the family who has lost a loved one. My family has also gone through many trials with the health of our grandchildren during the past 4 years, and we would be lost without the gospel of Jesus Christ which gives us strength to endure our trials.

JoyMotherof10 said...

I am always inspirid & strenthened by the courage of childern & by the courage of the families of children chalanged by disease, birth defects or diferent learning abilities.

I pray that Father will continue to bless Allens family with all they stand in need of. I am sure they already know what a sweet blessing it is to have Allen in ther family. When they see each other again what mavelous experences they will have to share.

The hearts of parents know that when there children are called into the spirit world that Father has a greater work for them there.

What a "Marvelous Work and Wonder"" the Gosple of Jesus Christ is. I bear my testemoney to all who my read this blog that the Gosple is true, that God hears and answers prayer, that he loves each of us & is mindful of our needs.

It is my hope & prayer that Allen will inspire & chalange each of to live the Gosple more fully to serve more faithfully, to embrace the miricle of life & to love without reservation--to show charity whenever the opertunity comes to us---Charity which is the pure love of Christ.

LUV--MaMa Joy

Devri said...

Where are you. you went MIA. I hope all is well with your family.