Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer List

Please take a look on the right hand side, at our Prayer List. These people need our prayers badly. Some of them I know and others have been added on per request from someone else. There are so many people who need our prayers and the more we can pray for them the better we are. I know for myself, there is so many things I can't do because of kids at home, financial situation, car situation, etc, yet I can pray. Prayer is a powerful tool and we need to use it more. Take a look and offer up a pray and if you have anyone you know who could use our prayers, I would be happy to add their name to our list.
Thank you so much. You will be blessed for thinking of others.

2 comments:

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

They will be in our prayers, also, if we could also have Kaitlin Welch in our prayers. She is a cute little 2 year old that has a brain tumor.

I think that your prayer list is a neat thing.

The Alaska Coyles said...

Thanks Bergan, she is added to our list and we will be praying for her as well.