Sunday, March 15, 2009

Eilish

Eilish wanted me to put these pictures on the blog. She was working to earn money and wanted me to take a picture of her sweeping. So, this is Eilish sweeping. I think she did a better job then her older brothers.
Here she is vaccuming. She is not getting money for this as it is one of her daily chores. If only she would of folded the laundry in the background. No such luck!!
Eilish wanted this posted also. For school one day she had to read this worksheet. So, she wanted everyone to know she read this. She is doing well in reading.



1 comment:

JoyMotherof10 said...

Dear Eilish, what a beautiful young lady you are growing in to. I am thankful for your willingness to work & help your family, for your sweet spirit, for your love & that you are there for me to love. It is very imporant to do as you are doing, to learn to love work. I am greatful for your good example in my life. I LUV you Eilish!---grandms joy.