Monday, October 27, 2008

Roadshow

Well the Roadshow is all over. It was a wonderful night. I saw the dress rehearsals the night before and most of them needed lots of help (including ours). I was shocked at how well everyone did. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. My jaws are still sore from laughing. I have to also give it to the sister who was MCing. Talk about a crack-up!! Our ward went to the Palmer building first and then came back to Wasilla. Brandon did wonderful. I was so afraid in the beginning when he told me he had a major role, as he is so shy about things like this. I even had a couple of leaders tell me they were wondering about the same thing. He went out of his comfort zone and did marvelous. He spoke up and improvised in places. I have to say...ours was the best, and I am not saying that because it was my ward. They had wonderful costumes, props, make-up, it was hilarious!!! Brandon received lots of compliments. Things like this is what he needs to build up his confidence. And now for the pictures!!

1 comment:

Connie~ said...

I have to admit, I liked ours the best too. And Brandon did a great job! We were towards the back and we could hear him great. The props and costumes were very well done. Song and dance....fun times!