Saturday, October 4, 2008

No Summer, No Fall

Well it has happened. The first snowfall of the season! There was little accumulation on the lawn and cars, yet it still snowed. I am not ready for this. Right now it is 30 degrees, ok so it is 12:35a.m. I was talking with a friend in Montana today and she said it was in the 80s. So, we find out Montana has global warming , but I will admit we in Alaska do not. At least I can have an excuse to have more Hot Chocolate!
A couple of months ago, I received enough points from the banks reward system to get a Cocoa Latte machine. Let me tell you, it is nice. All you have to do is put your ingredients in or you could just add instant Hot chocolate and water (yet the made from scratch is better), add some flavoring and turn it on. It will mix everything up and keep it nice and warm for you and it only take about 6 minutes. If you do not drink it all in one sitting, the machine will heat itself up and keep it warm. There has been times when I had made Hot Chocolate in the morning and had my last cup late at night and it was still nice and hot and YUMMY! Ok. Enough of my plug in for the wonderful Cocoa Latte machine. (But really you should get one)

No comments: