Sunday, November 2, 2008

This is not the greatest at all. The only reason I am posting this one, is because she did receive some compliments. I realize, if I want to do a "new" style then I need to try it on any day but Sunday. Time is limited. So after starting acouple of styles I ran out of time and just throw something together.
With all these blogs I should make her own page yet I am not one for describing and giving directions on what I did. Let me know if I should have a different place just for her hair.







2 comments:

Kritta22 said...

Wow! she is gorgeous!!
Thanks for commenting...my personal post is kritta22.blogspot.com, just FYI.
We have lived here almost 3 years. My hubby is Air Force!

Rosie said...

I love looking at all her cute hairdo's, I think I will try some with my girls!:)